We are seeking a full time dishwasher for our stewarding department. The primary function is to maintain cleaned and sanitized pots, pans and cooking equipment for the kitchen staff. While no job description can possibly provide a comprehensive list of job duties, the following is a summary of the major responsibilities for the position.
Candidates with part time availability may be considered.
- Wash and scrub pots and pans that are used in the kitchen.
- Store equipment to ensure proper drying.
- Keep all equipment (both clean and dirty) organized at all times.
- Return pots and pans to proper locations.
- Change water every 1.5 hours or as needed.
- Ensure that all cooking equipment is clean and sanitized before returned to proper location.
- Check soak tank every 2-3 days and change out pots and pans as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the walls in the sink area.
- Keep floor swept, mopped, and dry at all times.
- Clean grease traps on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel features/services, outlets, hours of operation, etc.
- Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel/company standards; react and assist in hotel emergency situations as needed.