The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips.
For more information about the Inn at Perry Cabin, please visit our website at https://innatperrycabin.com
We are seeking a full time Housekeeping supervisor, as an addition to our current team to further support the cleanliness goals and service quality of the Inn at Perry Cabin. Housekeeping supervisors Primary and key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes daily assignments, key inventory, and special request logs.
- Assists other associates with their job functions to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Fosters and promotes a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and employee morale.
- Room inspections and hands on support for room cleanliness
- Anticipates guests’ needs, responds promptly and acknowledges all guests at all times. Promotes positive guest relations at all times and uses guests’ names if know.
- Assist with other routine tasks within Housekeeping Department as required.
The Housekeeping supervisor will report to the Housekeeping Manager and Director of Rooms.
Previous experience working in a hospitality environment in a housekeeping position is preferred.
Previous supervisory experience is required.
Additional knowledge, skills are abilities:
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills: professional demeanor, positive verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Proven detail orientation and organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. May be scheduled for flex shifts of AM and PM.
Low cost health insurance benefits
paid time off and paid vacation
Paid short term disability benefits
Free uniform and uniform care
Free shift meals and on site parking
Excellent Inn at Perry Cabin benefits and discounts.
The Inn at Perry Cabin is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.