A.M. Restaurant Hostperson
The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips. For more information please visit www.innatperrycabin.com
Stars Restaurant is our three meal restaurant offering guests and locals delicious eastern shore inspired cuisine. We are seeking a friendly and professional host person to work the breakfast and lunch shifts. The position is regular full time. Shifts begin as early as 6am.
We are seeking team oriented, polished and professional team members with flexible schedules that are able to work weekends and holidays, and excel at the delivery of friendly and high level guest service standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Previous customer service experience in an upscale retail or restaurant setting
- Some computer experience is helpful
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Organized, team oriented and friendly.
- Should be able to stand for up to an 8 hour shift
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is helpful but not required.
Full time team members have access to the following benefits:
- Low cost health benefits the first of the month following 60 days
- Free short term disability, free life insurance benefits
- Paid time off/sick time benefits, paid vacation benefits
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- 401k with company match
- team member discounts with Preferred Hotels and Resorts and the Inn at Perry Cabin, including golf
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce