Locker Room Spa Attendant -Part time
The Locker Room Spa Attendant primary role is to ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the spa's locker facilities. As the Locker Room Spa Attendant you will assist the massage therapist, spa concierge, and spa director in providing the guest with the best possible experience by providing impeccable customer service and aiding in fulfilling guest requests. By ensuring that the spa is always in pristine order will create the perfect experience. The below list of duitites is a general idea of what the daily operations will entail but they are able to change and shift as the spa's business demands.
- Cleaning and upkeep of spa's locker facilities
- Cleaning the bathrooms and showers
- Cleaning the different spa rooms and common areas
- Assisting in the laundry for spa textiles
- Assisting the Spa Director as needed
- Maintains inventory of clean linens, towels, and other tools needed by therapists, aestheticians and nail techs
We are seeking a part time Locker room spa attendant.
Ideal candidates will have some flexiblility with scheduling, and will be able to work weekends including holidays. AM shifts begin at 8am, and PM shifts end at 7-8pm,. based on level of busines at the Spa.
Friendly, detail oriented, professional demeanor.
Can-do attitude, hands on.
Able to meet the physical requirements of the position with or without accomodation: includes regular physical mobility -bending, stretching, reaching, lifting, pushing up to 75 pounds.
We provide the following benefits for part time team members:
- Free shift meals
- Free uniforms
- Paid sick leave accrued based on hours worked.
- Free direct deposit
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce M/F/D/V