The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips.
For more information about the Inn at Perry Cabin please visit us at: www.innatperrycabin.com
We are seeking a part time morning bus person for breakfast and lunch shift to assist servers in any way possible, ensuring that all guests are greeted and served in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures and meeting Inn at Perry Cabin service standards. This is a tipped position and has excellent earning potential and has development potential to restaurant server and/or in room dining server.
Specific job duties will include but are not limited to:
1. Assist servers during meal period.
2. Provide a strong sense of welcome; greet all guests in a genuinely friendly warm manner, using names when possible.
3. Be thoroughly familiar with all Stars menu items, ingredients, specials, beverages, etc.
4. Stock needed supplies in side stands.
5. Polish silverware and glassware.
6. Set up and break down breakfast and buffets.
7. Pick up clean linen; return dirty linen.
8. Keep terrace clean; check umbrellas.
9. Buss and set tables.
10. Refill pitchers during meal period.
11. Refill guests’ glasses when necessary & clear the dining room when other outlets use the restaurant
The position is part time, approximately 24 hours per week. Shifts begin as early at 6am.
The part time busser will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel and reach with hands and arms; frequently required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Must be able to lift equipment, supplies, etc. of at least 50 pounds
- Work inside or out
- Have excellent communication skills and is friendly as well as professional.
- Able to work well under high volume of guest requests at an efficient pace
- Organized, dependable
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
Part time team members are invited to participate in the following:
- Free on site parking and free shift meals
- Free uniforms
- Access to team member discounts in spa, restaurant, tennis and golf (and more!)
- Potential full time opportunities
The Inn at Perry Cabin is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V