Full time Spa Coordinator
The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips.
The Spa at Perry Cabin boasts seven treatment rooms, firness center for guests, boutique shop for products, steam room and a seasonal outdoor pool for hotel guests. Offering massage, manicures and pedicures and facials, the Spa at Perry Cabin offers a luxurious experience to guests.
We are seeking a full time Spa Coordinator to support the Spa team with the following primary responsibilities: greeting guests, actively promite and upsell spa products and treatments, opening and closing duties, inventory, daily accounts reconcilaition, stocking of tools and supplies for services, answering telephone calls, and other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidates for the Spa Coordinator will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- previous customer service experience in an upscale retail setting. Previous experience in a spa is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor. Friendly, energetic and guest service oriented
- Dependable, and able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
The position is full time and will be eligible for the following benefits. Eligibility requirements apply:
- low cost health and prescription benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, sick/personal and holidays
- Free on site parking and shift meals
- Life insurance
- Free direct deposit.
- Excellent growth opportunity -the position is perfect for someone interested in a professional career in Spa management!
- Discounts with golf, spa, restaurant and Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
We are an EEO employer.