The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips.
We bring to our guests a true Chesapeake experience – whether it is dining on regional cuisine in our three meal Star restaurant while overlooking the water, lounging by the pool after a massage in our spa, spending a few hours sailing with one of our experienced Captains, or even attending a meeting or event in one of our world class meeting rooms, our guests know they are in a very special place.
For more information about the Inn at Perry Cabin, please visit our website at https://innatperrycabin.com
We are seeking experienced and entry level landscapers in seasonal positions! Our landscaping team is responsible for the overall look and feel of the grounds for the Inn - gardening, weeding, watering, pruning, mulchinmg, mowing, etc.
- Experienced landscaping candidates must be experienced with planting, weeding, pruning, and with the utilization of the tools and machinery used.
- All candidates must be able to:
- work a flexible schedule starting at 6/7am in the morning and work an 8 hour shift, which may include weekends and holidays
- Have dependable transportation
- Meet the physical requirements of the job which includes exerting physical effort, the operation of power tools and machinary, the ability to bend, stretch, reach and lift up to 50 pounds, and work with an abundance of physical movement.
- The ability to work outside for 8 hour shifts
- Highschool diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
We offer seasonal team members competitive pay, access to team member meals, free onsight parking, free uniforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.