Room Service Server -PM shift
The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful 78 room luxury hotel, located on the Miles River in St. Michael’s, Maryland that features world-class amenities for play, relaxation and exploration. Tucked along a private corner of the Chesapeake Bay, on more than 20 acres of manicured lawns along the Miles River, the Inn at Perry Cabin’s nautical charm and casual elegance inspire a genuine sense of escape. It is just moments by foot, bicycle, car and boat from the historic town of Saint Michaels, putting some of the region’s best shopping, antiquing, tasting and hunting right at your fingertips. For more information please visit www.innatperrycabin.com
We are seeking a friendly, energetic and team oriented individual to fill our PM Room Service Service position. Key responsibilities and tasks for the position include but are not limited to:
- Taking guest orders for Room service meals to be delivered, exhibiting excellent knowledge of the menu items as well as upselling to maximize revenue.
- Ensure guest orders are prepared correctly and to order, and are visually appealing and meet the standards of food and beverage as described, and deliver in a timely manner, meeting all service standards consistently.
- Delivery of amenities
- Pick up of trays and other food and beverage items from all guest rooms and corridors
- Opening and closing checklist items, tray breakdown and set up, and preparation for AM shift on following day
- Assisting with high volume in restaurant and bar when necessary, as well as mini bar service.
Room service servers earn an hourly wage + automatic service charge and tips.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Due to Alcohol laws, 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position with or without accommodation. Position includes lifting trays, pushing carts, being on feet and walking/standing for up to 8 hour shifts. Bending, reaching, stretching, using stairs
- Must be friendly, professional and able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. The Room service PM shift begins at 3pm
As a full time team member, the following benefits are available:
- low cost health benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days
- EXCELLENT earning potential.
- 401k with company match
- paid holidays
- Paid sick and personal time
- Paid vacation
- Free life insurance coverage
- Free short term disability
- Discounts in Food and beverage, golf, spa, tennis, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.